Tuesday 16 March 2010

Day 25 NEWSFLASH - Donald Trump tries to sell you something...

"All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected" Donald Trump


FOR TODAY! (OK, tomorrow, posting this early)


Savvy Life Coach


Savvy Life Coach is, yep, you've guess it! A life coaching website.


I think one of the most revealing posts from this blog is: 'Think You Look Good In Those Trendy Clothes?'....err??


“Skinny jeans, short skirts, leggings, lavender – the fashion trends are always changing so you try and keep up.”


Oh what a coincidence! I wear lavender too! The smell is divine and the teeny weensy twigs JUST ABOUT cover me up.


“Take skinny jeans. Skinny jeans are tight on your legs from your butt to your ankles. They show all of the fat you have on your thighs. When you look at someone wearing skinny jeans, it’s obvious if they have big thighs or not. If you have big thighs, you probably shouldn’t wear skinny jeans, no matter how much you like them. Why? Because those types of jeans will make you look shorter and chubbier”


Purlease enlighten me as to how this is supposed to make someone feel good about themselves?! I was clearly under the misconception this is a life coaching website, not a platform for fascist fashionista rants against curvy women in skinny jeans.


Ok so two things about this site - number one, I needed a break from philosophy and science because let's be honest, I ramble on. Number two; THIS is refreshingly different to most Happy Sites on offer. It's a veritable warts 'n' all, tell it like it is guide to life...


Get what you want! Doing it savvy

“I wanna be rich”

“I wanna make more money”

“I wanna have a good relationship”

“I wanna lose weight”

“I wanna be respected”

“I wanna be happy”

Interesting how happiness comes last, wealth first. Oh and of course, a close second – increasing wealth.


"A Savvy Life is when you live life fully with the most knowledge and understanding possible."


Not an entirely realistic statement m'love. Could even be considered an impossible state of being? Whatever, thinking along these lines led me to this DIVINE blessing of a site:

TRUMP UNIVERSITY

Sorry - I am bombarding you with two equally ridiculous websites in one day. HOWEVER - Donald Trump, Chairman of Trump University, shares his phenomenal thoughts with us. FOR FREE. Oh no! My mistake... promoting his university. On the topic of understanding where we come from, and how important this is, Trump casually mentions his Scottish heritage. To quote: 'it could even explain why I love golf so much - it originated in Scotland'. Oh and did he mention he's opening a golf course in Aberdeen?? Did he?

Sorry, tangent – at some point in his journey to build your 'net worth' he generally agrees that you should never be a know-it-all. Savvy Life Coach on the other hand...

“I love to create solutions in which everyone comes out happy, but I am also a winner”

HOLD ON GUYS! Let me just scrape my shattered soul off the floor. WHO IS THIS PERSON. 'Hey! I LOVE making people happy! True backbone of society, angel of altruism RIGHT HERE. Personal disclaimer: I will always come out on top. Got it? Good'


I am going to attempt

Find Happiness: Do Something Silly Every Day.

“So, do something silly every day and try to find happiness out of the small things. Make a funny face. Walk backwards. Do the Roger Rabbit in the middle of the hallway. Think of something random that doesn’t fit into the word “normal” and do it. It will make you laugh or smile and somehow, afterwards, you will feel happier than before.”


Whoop! Bring it on. And I do actually mean that...

1 comment: